Prior to Race Day
The Vancouver America Marathon & Half experience starts from the minute you register. Keep an eye out for messages that will help enrich your race experience, including customizable fundraising pages.
Two weeks before the race, make sure to come back to our website to view the Participant Guide.
Your last stop before race day is our packet pickup. Here you'll be able to pick up your packet, which includes a race day bib and goodie bag.
What to Expect on Race Day
All RAM Racing events include features that cater to both beginners and seasoned runners.
• Each event is USATF-certified, with a course that has been certified for accuracy
• Emergency medical plans that exceed industry standards
• Preferred Start Corrals for qualified participants
• Open corral assignment based on estimated pace
• Wave starts for larger events
• Chip timing for accurate results
• Results posted online on race day